Contract coding offers a cost-effective investment based statistically on the hourly coding throughput we are able to achieve.
Our dedicated team of contract coders are trained specifically to ensure that hospitals and day surgeries are properly reimbursed by Health Funds for the services they provide their patients.
For the effective running of a hospital or day surgery it is essential that adequate cashflow is maintained. MediCODE’s professional contract coders will ensure your data is accurate and up-to-date, so your organisation is receiving the full benefits for its services.
We provide contract coders both on-site and remotely to cover the following;
- casual/part-time coding where a full-time position cannot be justified
- seasonal workload increases
- backfill whilst recruitment process is occurring
- recreation/holiday leave
- unexpected/unplanned leave
- planned leave where a long term reliever cannot be justified
- short term planned projects/program funding
- employees undertaking fixed term course of study
- organisational change.
We are flexible in our availability and are able to work to your requirements either during or after hours.
MediCODE are available for short and long term engagements.